(1) 15 oz. jar of premade spinach dip
2 cups of packaged cubed ham, drained
½ tsp. pepper
black sliced olives in a can (to garnish dip)
bag of pita chips
- In a mixing bowl pour jar of spinach dip.
- Add 2 cups of drained ham to dip.
- Add ½ tsp of pepper.
- Stir ingredients with wooden spoon or small spatula.
- Pour dip into serving bowl.
- Surround the inside edge of the bowl with chips.
- Place the bowl on a plate.
- Garnish dip with some black olives.
- Put extra chips for dipping on the plate and around the bowl.
serves aprox. 8