bag of bagels
container of vanilla frosting
green sugar crystals
bag of robin eggs
- Take ½ of a bagel and spread frosting on the flat side.
- Sprinkle the green sugar crystals on the icing.
- Put one bunny in the center of the bagel where the hole was and push bunny down into icing.
- Put robin eggs around the bunny. Place one egg in front of the bunny and one egg behind it to secure its position.
- Put a small amount of icing on top of the bunny ears.
- Take licorice and dab ends into icing.
- Bend the licorice to form basket handle. Secure the licorice by attaching the ends with frosting to the bagel and pressing the middle of the handle down onto the bunny ears.
- Place one robin egg behind and in front of each side of the handle where it is attached to the bagel.
- Once all your baskets are on one plate, use the plate as a centerpiece.