Pork Chops and Vegetables
- 2 center cut 1” thick pork chops
- ½ tbs. marjoram leaves
- 1 tbs. seasoned salt
- ½ tbs. Mrs. Dash grilling blends for chicken
- Mix seasoning in bowl then rub pork chops on both sides with rub.
- Grill Pork Chops until done.
- baby carrots
- fresh sliced mushrooms
- stick butter
- seasoned salt
- Italian seasonings
- aluminum foil
- Tear off a square of foil big enough to put a serving of vegetables.
- Put carrots and mushrooms on foil.
- Cut stick butter into a few 1/2″ pads and put on top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top.
- Fold foil up on all ends to cover vegetables leaving small openings at top to let packets steam.
- Place on grill with pork chops cook until done.