Austin Landing has something for everyone. Enjoy the restaurants, shopping, bookstore, pet store and more. For people who love to cook check out the Spicy Olive. This store is filled with ingredients that will make you excited about eating with flavor infused olive oils and vinegars. The staff is friendly and helpful with suggestions. You can taste a sample by dipping some bread into the numerous flavors available to try. I plan on going back. Once you discover this gem in Austin Landing I am certain you will want to come back time and time again.
Below is a recipe I created using their lemon fused olive oil and boneless chicken breasts. The olive oil gave it a light citrus taste.
- Pour a ¼ cup of Spicy Olive Lemon Infused Olive Oil into a bowl
- Add ½ of a 1.12 oz. package of Weber Just Add Juice Sesame Ginger Marinade Mix
- Mix the ingredients together
- Put a package of thawed boneless chicken breasts into a gallon zip lock bag
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and seal the bag
- Knead it to make sure the marinade covers all the chicken
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs or more
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put chicken in baking dish
- Bake chicken until cooked throughout, about 40 minutes
- Spread Fresh Gourmet Honey Roasted Pecan Pieces 3.5 oz. over the chicken
- Bake about 5-10 minutes more
Click on the link below to see the website for Austin Landing The Spicy Olive.