- approximately 2 lbs. of 90% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (Progresso Garlic & Herb)
- 1 cup pasta sauce (Prego Italian Sauce Three Cheese)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese (Philadelphia)
Mix ground beef (refrigerated not frozen) with the breadcrumbs, pasta sauce, and parmesan cheese.
Bake in oven at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour and forty-five minutes.
Pour left over sauce enough to cover the top of loaf. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Bake for fifteen more minutes.
Take out of oven.
Follow this blog Amateur Chef & Author by hitting the “sign me up” button and put in your email address to be notified via email of new posts.