Recipe by Author Colleen Green
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
- Cupcake Liners
- 1 package of Double Stuf Oreos
- (1) 16 oz. Pillsbury Creamy Supreme White Frosting
- (1) 16 oz. Duncan Hines Home-Style Frosting Dark Chocolate Fudge
- Hershey’s Syrup
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 Cup Water
- Take one row of the Oreos and chop them in a food processor.
- Pre-mix the eggs, water, and oil using a fork until frothy. Add cake mix and gently stir. Add the Oreo crumbles and gently stir.
- Put paper cup liners into the pan. Fill each liner about 2/3 full of the batter mix.
- Bake according to the box directions. Make 18 cupcakes.
- Let cupcakes cool before adding frosting.
- Take another row of the Oreos and chop them in a food processor. Add half of the crumbled Oreos to the white frosting and mix it together.
- Add the other half of the Oreo crumbles into the chocolate frosting and mix it together.
- Frost nine cupcakes with the white frosting mix. Frost nine cupcakes with the chocolate frosting mix.
- Drizzle the Hershey’s Syrup on top of the cupcakes.
- Break an Oreo in half and push it into the top of each cupcake, leaving some of the cookie showing standing up vertically.
- Serve cupcakes with milk.
They’re crazy good!