Greek tuna salad is perfect for when you want a break from beef and chicken. It is a twist on the traditional tuna salad I had growing up. This hearty sandwich is easy to make.
- 2 cans tuna (4 oz. each)
- small can of sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 2/3 cup light mayo
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- After boiling the eggs, let them cool. Remove the shells from the eggs and chop them.
- Drain the tuna from the can and put into mixing bowl.
- Add the other ingredients to the bowl and with a spatula stir the mixture. Spread the mixture on your bread and make your sandwich.