by Colleen Green
This easy recipe I created will become a family favorite. The Kraft Caesar dressing works well with the chicken and gives it a delicious flavor for the main dinner and the leftover salad. The vegetables combined with lemon olive oil, garlic, and butter will be a fresh accompaniment. You won’t mind eating your vegetables this time. Fix this recipe tonight. Enjoy it for dinner and the next day.
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Ziploc gallon bag
- 1 squash
- 1 container of sliced mushrooms
- 1 package of boneless chicken breasts
- 1 garlic bulb
- 2 tbsp. stick butter
- 2 tbsp. The Spicy Olive lemon olive oil
- Salad bag mix, Dole Chopped Kit Caesar
- 2 bottles Kraft Classic Caesar Salad Dressing
- Microwavable bacon
Easy Caesar Chicken Bake & Vegetables
The night before you plan to have this meal follow the steps below.
- Put the chicken breasts into the gallon bag with Caesar salad dressing. Seal the bag and press the chicken around so the dressing gets on all of it.
- Marinade in refrigerator.
- Slice your squash, put into bowl.
- Add sliced mushrooms to squash, salt and pepper to taste, mix, and store in refrigerator.
The day of your meal follow the steps below.
- Bake chicken breasts in 425-degree oven until cooked. Times may vary. Mine took 45 mins. because my chicken was thick. Once your chicken in almost done cooking, prepare the vegetables.
- Peel the skin off your garlic.
- Take 3 cloves and separate them. Cut off the ends of them.
- Take the flat side of your large knife and push down on the cloves.
- Separate any remaining skin and throw away.
- Chop the garlic into small cubes.
- Heat up a pan on the stove over medium heat. Once the pan is warm, add 2 tbsp. lemon olive oil, and 2 tbsp. stick butter.
- Add garlic and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and sliced squash and sauté until done.
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Serve chicken with vegetables.
- Take the leftover chicken and slice it into cubes.
- In a bowl, add the bag of Dole Chopped Kit Caesar with the chicken.
- Microwave bacon.
- After it is done, crumble it. Add it to the salad.
- Open your second bottle of dressing to use on your salad.
#Dole #Kraft #recipe #bake #chicken
#salad #vegetable #dinner #sauté
#oliveoil #thespicyolive #dish #Ziploc
Follow this blog to get notified via
email when I post restaurant reviews,
Ohio & Kentucky events, and recipes.
Click on the “follow” button.